Thanks for visiting San Antonio Paving Pros
We get it. Making decisions about your home takes time and research, especially it involves construction and repair. If you have any questions about the services we provide, please give us a call or contact us using the contact form. We’ll happily walk you through each option in detail.
We’re a fully local company with decades experience working with local homes and businesses. We’re a little bit different from your run of the mill contractor in that we have a specialized focus: concrete and asphalt — and because concrete and asphalt installation and repair is all we do, we’re equipped to do it extremely well!
Our paving is durable and is resistant to potholes, cracks and other surface irregularities. With minimal maintenance, our paving should last you many years, hassle-free. Here’s more information about our services.
Learn More About San Antonio Paving Pros
Asphalt Driveway Installation
Asphalt Driveway Repair
- Pothole, crumble and crack resistant
- Easily maintained —just sealcoat it every few years and you’re good to go
- Correctly formulated asphalt, designed to resist extremes of our climate
- Properly graded to allow good drainage and surface water runoff
- Complete site assessment carried out before repair commences
- We identify the cause and fix the underlying structural issue as well as improve its appearance
- Repairs are thorough, quality assured and guaranteed
- Potholes, cracks and surface erosion all addressed as part of our repair
- A quick, efficient and cost-effective way to maintain your asphalt surfaces
- We can rejuvenate your asphalt, keeping it structurally sound for up to two years. It’s a quick and inexpensive treatment, offering a great return on your maintenance investment.
Concrete Driveway Installation
Concrete Driveway Repair
Commercial Paving Services
- Careful site preparation and construction of underlying layers ensures your concrete driveway is stable and damage resistant
- Highly durable construction, resistant to damage caused by heavy vehicles and weather erosion
- A range of finishes available: texturing, stamping and staining
- Construction can be planned around your schedule, to minimize downtime and disruption to you and your customers
- Commercial grade materials used for both concrete and asphalt, with a focus on attractive looks and high durability
Whether it is concrete or asphalt that you would like to have installed, we’re the ones to handle the job for you. If you’re not sure about repaving driveway cost, or any other types of services, simply contact our helpful representatives to learn more.